About me - Kaleena
WHO AM I?
Hello! My name is Kaleena Phommachack, and I am a 22 years old full-time student at Ahuntsic college. I work a part-time job as waitress in a Vietnamese restaurant. Born and raise in Montreal, I knew very young that I wanted to influence people to do better and help those in needs. I've always had an interest toward the field of law, and I would love to expand my knowledge & experience as a human being as well as in my career.
WHAT DO I LIKE?
I also have a passion for nature and the beauty of life. During my free time, I prefer to take care of my loves ones, and I swear by my self-care routine! I also recently have found myself wanting to go back to heartfelt hobbies of mine. I am a certified Esthetician, and I love to craft acrylic nails, lashes extensions as well as so much more hobbies that I have newly discovered that allows my creativity to flow.
WHAT AM I LOOKING FOWARD TO ?
I am looking to gain experience and meet new people everyday. Like having new conversations, debates and thoughts that I never would've had with someone I know. Years from now, I know I want to be in a better place & enjoy every bit of it because who knows where this life might lead us !
In this blog, I will talk about my experience as a Law student, but I will also talk about day-to-day advice and tips that I feel are important to share as a young adult! After all, life isn't only about professions but also about what makes us happy and small accomplishments. I personally love to travel, trying new food recipes, beauty routines, practical tips, eco-friendly lifestyle and so much more that I hope will allow you to pursue this journey with me.
Comments
Post a Comment